A holiday to Mustique is a holiday like no other. This private isle in the Grenadines is a haven of secluded bliss and the ultimate in exclusive luxury. In Mustique even the simple beach picnic is smothered in elegance, the champagne-and-lobsters picnic a particular favourite under the palm trees that line Macaroni beach. If you prefer some seclusion, there are nine other beaches to choose from.
Luxury Holidays in Mustique
Luxury is implicit in your holiday to Mustique. Take up residence in one of the island’s exclusive, private villas. You’re never far from one of the island’s pristine beaches and you go the whole day without seeing another soul, if you like. The community is nevertheless tight-knit and very social. After some long lazy days, or watersport-heavy activity, get together over sophisticated cocktails and some very fine dining.
5 Great Reasons to Holiday in Mustique
- Private island of Mustique is a secluded paradise with your own luxury villa and dedicated staff
- Upmarket sophistication meets Caribbean chill
- Exclusive and immeasurably indulgent health spas
- Close community, including island cocktail parties at Cotton House
- Scuba diving and exploring virtually untouched waters
Tropical climate with two seasons – the rainy season and the dry season. The dry season runs from 1st November to the 1st June. June does tend to be the wettest month and April the driest. The temperature doesn’t vary drastically and remains blissfully warm all year round. January averages 29°C and July around 30°C.
Interesting Facts About Mustique
- Area – 5.7 sq. kilometres
- Population – 500 (can be double this in peak season)
- Capital – Kingstown (St Vincent; Mustique is one of the Grenadines islands)
- Ownership – The Mustique Company (run by island homeowners)
- Language – English; French, German, Italian and Dutch are also widely spoken
- Airport – Cannot accommodate private jets; visitors must travel in from one of the neighbouring Grenadines islands
Mustique Holidays 2014
Call Kenwood Travel’s expert advisors and create a bespoke luxury holiday to Mustique. And please ask about our ideal wedding or honeymoon packages. With over 30 years’ experience we’re well informed to make your dream holiday a reality. Book now for your 2014 holidays in order to secure a deal. Don’t mess around with a last minute scramble for a deal, we have a multitude of offers and are happy to help you arrange your trip to paradise.