Sharm El Sheikh Holidays
A holiday to Sharm el-Sheikh has something for everyone, from the stunning natural beaches, and the beautiful reefs offering opportunities for snorkelling and scuba diving enthusiasts, to the proximity of the Sinai Peninsula mountain range and the desert. The unparalleled combination of sea and mountain ranges will make you feel as if you are on another planet!
Luxury holidays in Sharm el-Sheikh
If you want to explore the wonders of Egypt in the lap of luxury then let Sharm el-Sheikh holidays whisk you away for an experience of a lifetime! You’ll experience unrivalled hospitality coupled with stylish luxury resorts.
Imagine spending the day scuba diving in the ocean or exploring the wonders of the desert before relaxing in the most comforting surroundings available!
Things to do on your holiday to Sharm el-Sheikh
- Diving is one of the most popular activities in Sharm el-Sheikh, and with the he reefs of Tiran and Ras Mohammed only two hours away by boat, it’s no wonder.
- Go Quad biking in the desert! These are many operators offering escorted groups. The best time to go is in the evening when it’s not too hot and you can enjoy a spectacular desert sunset.
- Camel trekking
- If you fancy getting away from the tourist areas, visit Sharm Old Town for a very different experience of Egyptian life.
- You could take a visit into the desert. Escorted guides to the Bedouins, the incredible Coloured Canyon and Mount Sinai are available. If you are feeling adventurous you could hire a private guide, to take you into the mountain desert with a camel for a few days. Discover the hidden secrets of the desert and at the night sleep beneath a breathtaking firmament!
Interesting facts about Sharm el-Sheikh
- Nickname: The City of Peace
- City population - 35,000
- Currency – Egyptian pound (EGP)
Sharm el-Sheikh holidays 2012
To ensure that you do not miss out on a truly memorable holiday to Sharm el-Sheikh, book early to secure your 2012 and 2013 holidays.
Let us at Kenwood Travel offer you our 30 years worth of experience and we will present you with a personalised package including luxury all inclusive holidays, weddings and honeymoons.