If you’re planning a break to the Far East you will not go far wrong than a holiday in Kenting, Taiwan. Located at the Southern tip of the island you’ll find a range of things to do, keeping you either lounging on the beach or exploring the historic Hengchun Old Town during your holiday.
Luxury holidays in Kenting
Booking through Kenwood Travel always means luxury and exclusivity, and when it comes to Kenting holidays you’ll find both. In the Howard Beach Resort you’ll be in the company of like-minded travellers looking for something a little different in Taiwan.
This beach resort is nestled between verdant hills and the cerulean waters of the coast to provide a sense of sophistication unparalleled on the island.
5 great reasons to holiday in Kenting
- The natural beauty glimpsed at Kenting National Park
- Explore the Hengchun Old Town
- The beautifully crafted 1883 Eluanbi lighthouse is a sight to see!
- Experience the islands’ roots at the Taiwan Indigenous Peoples Culture Park
- Sample the local cuisine at the stunning Pingtung Night Market
Interesting facts about Kenting
- Total area of Kenting National Park – 466.8 hectares
- Extremely hot climate!