Don Cesar Beach Resort
Escape on a luxurious holiday to the Don Cesar Beach Resort where guests can expect only the best in wellness spas and fitness, a fun - filled children's programme and restaurants offering renowned cuisine.
- 6 Restaurants
- Beach Volleyball
Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort
Boasting beautiful views and terrific service, Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is a stunning Floridian destination.
- Beach Games
- 4 Restaurants & Bars
Sirata Beach Resort
From a turquoise sea to a fantastic golden beachfront, staying at the Sirata Beach Resort will allow you to experience delicious cuisine, a spectacular sunset and a range of water sports, all in a tropical climate.
- Spa Facilities
- Beach Games
Luxury holidays in St.Pete
Welcome to your beach nirvana! Located on a sun-drenched peninsula, St. Pete provides something for everyone, whether you're are looking for excitement or relaxation.
With 35 miles of award-winning white-sand beaches and an average 361 days of sunshine each year, you're sure to find the perfect place to soak up the sun when you visit St. Pete/Clearwater. From the pristine Caladesi Island in the North to Fort De Soto State Park in the South, there is a wide variety of stunning beaches where families and couples can play or unwind beside the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Embark upon a luxury holiday with Kenwood Travel where unique and engaging possibilities are in abundance. Just 90 minutes from Orlando and 30 minutes from Tampa and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, St. Pete/Clearwater offers the quintessential holiday experience.
10 Great Reasons to Holiday in St. Pete
- Spend the day on one or more of the beautiful ‘Award-Winning’ beaches including St. Pete Beach, Treasure Island, Madeira Beach and Caladesi Island.
- Celebrate the amazing sunsets at the Pier 60 Festival that takes place nightly on Clearwater Beach.
- Observe astounding art at the Salvador Dali Museum in downtown St. Petersburg which houses the largest collection of the artist’s work outside of Spain.
- Discover the Greek heritage of Tarpon Springs - a historic riverfront town famous for being the ‘Sponge Capital of the World’.
- Visit Winter the Dolphin, star of the hit movie ‘Dolphin Tale’ at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
- Canoe or Kayak through the many mangrove swamps and waterways of Caladesi Island State Park and Fort De Soto State Park.
- Play a round of golf at more than 50 challenging courses including the scenic Copperhead Course at Innisbrook Golf and Spa Resort in Palm Harbor, a regular stop on the PGA Tour.
- Pamper yourself at one of the many state-of-the-art spas including the Don CeSar Hotel on St. Pete Beach and the Sandpearl Resort Clearwater Beach.
- Hire a Jet Ski or speedboat, parasail from St. Pete’s beach or have a go at Jetlev and fly up to 30 feet above the water with a futuristic jetpack strapped to your back!
- Jog or rollerblade along the scenic 47-mile Pinellas Trail before refreshing at one of the many stops on the thriving St. Pete/Clearwater Craft Beer Trail.
Things to do Whilst on Holiday in St pete
The beautiful town of St. Petersburg is conveniently just a few miles away and definitely worth a trip. This place attracts visitors with its impressive Salvador Dali Museum as well as the famous St. Petersburg Pier. Also referred to as ‘The Sunshine City’, St. Petersburg is always in season due not least to its fine weather but also its celebrated attractions, gourmet restaurants and lively art scene.
Weather in St Pete
Thanks to an average of 361 days of sunshine every year there’s never a bad time to visit St. Pete/Clearwater. Indeed, St. Pete/Clearwater holds the Guinness world record for the longest run of sunshine at 768 days. Average temperatures vary season to season – from an average summer high of 90F (32C), down to an average low of 55F (13C) in winter. Expect temperatures between 80F (27C) and 65F (18C) in spring, rising to between 70F (21C) and 83F (28C) in autumn.
Interesting Facts About St Pete
- Area – 19.8 sq miles
- Population – 9,929
- State – Florida
- County – Pinellas
St Pete Holidays 2016 & 2017
Avoid disappointment and book your holiday for 2016 and 2017 today. At Kenwood Travel we have more than 30 years of experience, making us the ideal partner regarding a holiday in Florida. So give us a call and we’ll arrange the holiday you desire, be that an all inclusive package, a honeymoon or a getaway for one.