Situated in the southern part of Alberta, a holiday to Calgary brings you to a culturally diverse city bustling with restaurants and shops. The stunning skyline of this thriving metropolis houses an array of trendy bars, expensive restaurants and a host of great attractions. A holiday in Canada is nothing short of a fun-filled adventure.
Luxury Holidays in Calgary
For those seeking a piece of the high life, this city is the place for you! Imagine staying at one of our luxury hotels, your day filled with spa treatments and exploring Heritage Par, your nights punctuated by fine dining in world-famous restaurants. If you want days of refinement and pure indulgence, Calgary holidays will oblige!
10 Great Reasons to Go on Holiday To Calgary
- See the latest musical or theatrical production at the Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- Spirited and lively nightlife!
- The latest visual and conceptual artists in downtown Calgary
- Great historic museums
- Fantastic shopping trips to Stephen Avenue and Eau Claire Market
- Wander through the 127 acres of land at Heritage Park to discover the city’s past
- The Calgary Zoo is home of up to 1,000 animals and features a fantastic botanical garden and prehistoric site
- A range of revitalising spas
- Learn about the history of Canada’s military past at the Military Museum
- At the Aero Space Museum you’ll encounter a robust history of Western Canada's endeavours into aviation
Things to Do in Calgary
For a taste of contemporary culture, make sure you experience the visual and conceptual art scene in downtown Calgary. Get yourself to one of the many galleries on Stephen Avenue or 17 Avenue. and meet an eclectic mix of artists working in differing mediums.
Want a glimpse into the past? Check out the Glenbow Museum, featuring art and native artefacts from previous decades and centuries.
When it comes to the dining options in the city, you’ll find an eclectic mix of cafes, brasseries, roast houses and high-end establishments serving world-class dishes. Calgary provides options for all budgets, making sure you get a great culinary experience every time.
Interesting Facts About Calgary
- City Area – 726.50 sq. kilometres
- City population – 988,193
- Province – Alberta
Calgary Holidays 2017
To make sure you never miss out on the opportunity to unlock the wonders of Calgary, book your 2017 holidays to Canada early. We’ve been creating bespoke packages for our customers for over three decades, so let a member of our team help arrange your dream holiday.