A holiday to Niagara is the perfect place to see the famous Niagara Falls in Canada. From the Canadian side you'll have spectacular views of both the American side and Horseshoe Falls. With the Falls illuminated by floodlights, it is both a daytime and evening attraction. The majestic Maid of the Mist boat cruise is a one of a kind experience. There are also many tours and walks available for you to explore the natural wonder by foot.
The city of Niagara has a wealth of amenities apart from its more famous attraction. This includes souvenir shops, various observation towers, high-rise hotels, casinos, theatres and a wealth of restaurants and eating establishments. There is even the opportunity to enjoy a few rounds of golf at one of the courses to the north or south.
Luxury Holidays in Niagara
If you are looking for a truly unique experience then let Niagara holidays take you to some of the most exclusive hotels in the region. A luxury trip is the perfect way to enjoy one of the most stunning examples of natural beauty that the North American continent has to offer.
Things to Do on Your Niagara Holiday
- Venture deep into the caves behind the Horseshoe Falls on the Journey Behind the Falls tour
- Take the unforgettable Maid of the Mist boat tour of Niagara Falls to experience the true majesty of the Horseshoe Falls from the water
- Have a stroll along the White Water Walk, a boardwalk which runs alongside the rapids
- Visit the observation deck of the Skylon Tower for a spectacular view of the Falls from above
- Take a helicopter tour of the Falls and the surrounding area
Interesting Facts About Niagara
- City area – 80.9 sq miles
- City population - 82,184
- Currency – Canadian dollar (CAD$)
Niagara Holidays 2017
Make sure you don't miss out on a great trip to Niagara, book early to secure your 2016 holidays. Kenwood Travel offers 30 years of experience and will present you with a personalised package including luxury all-inclusive holidays, weddings and honeymoons.