Luxury Holidays in Bradenton
You’ll find that Bradenton holidays with Kenwood Travel, will bring you the privacy and luxury of personal villas elegantly furnished and kitted out with a complete kitchen, private dinning spaces, lounges and a private swimming pool. What better way to spend your holidays than in a subtropical climate with all the conveniences of home.
5 Great Reasons to Holiday in Bradenton
- Baseball is a must-see activity and during the months of February and in March the Pittsburgh Pirates conduct Spring Training!
- Check out the Village of the Arts. In this quirky neighbourhood the homes of artists have been converted into studios, galleries, or a restaurants.
- For more of the local art scene get yourself to the ArtCenter Manatee, featuring an art library, shop, and three galleries
- Visit the theatre to discover local talent upon the boards. The Riverfront Theatre is home to the Manatee Players
- For the ready historian why not mosey on down to the South Florida Museum?
With the cool air of the nearby ocean, every month in this subtropical climate sustains a consistent sense of warmth. You’ll find that in July and August temperatures rise quite high so be prepared for 32°C days!
Interesting Facts About Bradenton
- Area – 14.44 sq. miles
- City Population – 54,471
- State – Florida
- County – Manatee
Bradenton Holidays 2017/2018
Speak to a member of the Kenwood Travel team for your 2017 holiday! For all inclusive packages, honeymoons or wedding arrangements we’ll be happy to oblige. With over 30 years of experience, it’s no wonder we’re the tour operator of choice for people looking for a luxury break in the sun. So give us a call and book your ticket to ‘The Sunshine State’!