Whether you are looking for a romantic break for two, a family holiday or a more corporate getaway, the Fairmont Scottsdale is the perfect destination.
- Kids' Activities
- 5 Swimming Pools
- Golf nearby
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale
Sun-soaked and filled with romance, Scottsdale is a trully unique US destination and this luxurious Four Seasons hotel is the ideal place from which to explore it.
- Golf Packages
- 3 Restaurants
- Outdoor Pool
Experience a holiday in Scottsdale in the USA, set amongst the warm sunset hues of the Sonoran desert. You’ll be transported to a destination of lush fairways providing a world-class golfing experience. Or maybe you’d rather pick up your hiking shoes and uncover the hidden explorer within, discovering the wonders of this expansive rich landscape.
Luxury Holidays in Scottsdale
Let Scottsdale holidays ease away your winter blues in one the glamorous spas adorning this epic landscape of the ‘Valley of the Sun’. Imagine making that last putt of the day spent playing golf on one of the many exclusive courses under a balmy early evening sky. Afterwards you should enjoy a stroll through downtown Scottsdale and take in the fine dining delights of alluring Old Town.
10 Great Reasons To Holiday in Scottsdale
- Put your skills to the test at one the legendary golf courses in a city that hosts the Phoenix Open.
- Visit architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter abode and school, Talisemen House – built into the base of the McDowell Mountains
- Experience Scottsdale museum of modern art and some of the most interesting contemporary American art at the moment
- Horse riding at Pinnacle Peak park
- Hiking at the McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Spend the day at one the many exclusive spas
- Go sailing in one of the man-made lakes set in front of desert landscape
- Delve into the world famous Heard Museum and experience Native American food and culture including performances.
Things To Do Whilst On Holiday
The area’s stunning setting lends itself to an outdoor experience, so why not try one of the many hiking, biking and horse riding trails that traverse the surrounding areas and take in the breathtaking southern Arizona landscape?
Home to the famous Jaycees Parada del Sol, the world's largest cowboy event, spend a day exploring Old Town and explore the authentic frontier history of the region. If you happen to be downtown on a Thursday evening take in the Scottsdale artwalk and discover the city’s exciting up and coming art scene that also boasts a thriving art market. On an evening, take in the atmosphere of the elegant bars and trendy nightclubs offered by this destination. The New York Times calls it the ‘desert version of Miami South Beach.’
So considering the glamour, the lavish scenic desert that sets off your golfing experience, and the art and shopping scenes bursting from the frontier, Scottsdale has it all!
Interesting Facts About Scottsdale
- City area – 184.2 sq miles
- State – Arizona
- County – Maricopa
Scottsdale Holidays 2016/2017
At Kenwood Travel we have over 30 years worth of experience to create for you a bespoke package holiday in the USA including luxury all inclusive holidays, weddings and honeymoons. Give us a call and start your adventure in ‘The west’s most western town.’