Travel Information & FAQs

Questions about your trip? See if we’ve answered your query below. If not, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our agents on 020 7749 9220.

Latest Travel Advice

Government announcement regarding international travel 7 May 2021

Following the latest government announcement on 7 May 2021, we at Kenwood Travel are reviewing what this means for our customers and their impacted bookings. If your booking is affected in any way, we’ll be in touch with you soon. We kindly ask you to hold off from contacting us if you are travelling after the 7th June 2021.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this time.

Please see the following link for further information on the new traffic light system for international travel including which countries are on the red, amber and green lists -


Update for passengers arriving into Grenada from 1st May

  • From 1st May people who are fully vaccinated will only be required to quarantine up to a maximum of 48hrs, pending a negative PCR test, administered on arrival
  • Travellers are still required to provide a negative PCR test 72hrs before departure
  • An application to travel is still required prior to travel and can be applied via
  • The arrival PCR test must be paid for prior to this application and is accessed via the following link
  • People are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose
  • Arriving passengers will not be able to leave quarantine until medical clearance is given
  • People who are not fully vaccinated will be required to quarantine for up to 7 days, with a PCR test taken on day 5

FAQs related to the latest travel updates - 26 April 2021

I do not want to pay my balance until I know which category my holiday destination will fall under. What are my options?

Should you wish to postpone paying your balance, we will offer a balance extension if supplier policy allows. Alternatively, we may be able to help you amend your travel dates or offer a non-refundable credit voucher for the amount paid so far. If you would like to see what your options are with regards to extending your balance due date, please email your query along with your booking reference number to and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

What happens if I pay and the country I am visiting is on the red list?

Unless the FCO has advised against travelling to your target destination or your flights have been cancelled, you will still be able to travel to the high-risk countries on the red list. There are, however, rules that must be adhered to, including presenting proof of a negative Covid-19 test, testing on departure and arrival, and quarantining in a hotel at your expense. If you no longer wish to travel to a red list destination and the holiday is still operating, we will only be able to offer the option to amend your dates or to accept a credit voucher, subject to supplier policies.

If you have already issued my tickets and my target destination is on the amber or red list, what are my options?

It is still possible to travel to destinations on the red and amber lists as long as entry requirements are met. Should you decide not to travel as you are unable to commit to the testing and quarantine measures, we will only be able to offer you the option to amend or take a credit voucher as per our supplier policy. If we are able to obtain any refund from our suppliers, then we may offer a part-credit, part-refund option, confirmed to you when you contact us to advise you are unable to travel.

When am I entitled to a refund?

If Kenwood Travel is forced to cancel your holiday due to the flights or hotels no longer operating and you do not accept the alternative, then we will offer you a refund credit note or a full refund. If the FCO has advised against travelling to the destination you are visiting, you are also entitled to a refund on this basis.

The airline has cancelled my flight and I only have accommodation booked with you. What are my options?

We can offer the option to amend your travel dates or hold all monies paid as credit.