Holidays to Orlando
There’s something for everyone on a holiday to Orlando. With such a world-class array of theme parks, shopping malls and restaurants to enjoy, every visitor is sure to discover a magical world of entertainment and relaxation. So whether you’re holidaying with the kids, as a couple or as a group of friends, Orlando is an excellent choice.
By day there is nothing better than a visit to one of Orlando’s famous theme parks. Delight the children with a trip to Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort™ or the adrenaline-fueled thrills of Volcano Bay Water Theme Park; there’s more than enough to keep the whole family entertained on your Orlando holiday. Away from the parks, why not explore some of the excellent local attractions such as The Coco Cola Orlando Eye or catch an Orlando Magic Basketball game, before enjoying a relaxing meal at one of Orlando’s many top class restaurants?
Luxury Holidays to Orlando
Experience the vibrant thrills of Orlando in pure luxury. Whether you want to take a day off from sightseeing to sunbathe by your luxury 5-star pool or soothe tired muscles after a long day in the parks with an indulgent treatment at your hotel spa, Orlando knows how to do luxury. With over 40 years' experience at Kenwood Travel, we’ve tried and tested the best of Orlando to bring you the crème-de-la-crème of luxury hotels and resorts.
Things to Do in Orlando
- Exhillirating theme parks
- Shopping in the malls and factory outlets
- World-class golf with over 170 golf courses
- Airboat tours and nature parks
- Orlando City Soccer football match
- A basketball game with Orlando Magic
- Orlando Museum of Art and the Orlando Ballet
Where to Eat in Orlando
With so much culinary choice in Orlando, it is sometimes hard to find authentic places where locals enjoy eating out. Home to the largest-growing Latino community in the US, Orlando boasts great Hispanic food. Some of its landmark eateries are Pio-Pio, Black Bean Deli and Guavate, offering Colombian, Cuban and Puerto Rican cuisine respectively. Fine dining is also an option. The Waldorf Astoria features branches of the New York originals, including Peacock Alley, Bull & Bear and Oscar’s. Other great options are Christini’s Ristorante Italiano or The Rusty Spoon and their Americanised take on the gastro pub concept.
Shopping in Orlando
We've talked about theme parks, food, excursions and more, but we can't forget about the shopping. The Florida Mall is an upscale shopping centre with over 250 outlets including Macy's and Victoria's Secret. Another upmarket option is Neiman Marcus, where you can hire a personal shopping assistant.
Nightlife in Orlando
Orlando is the perfect location for a relaxing evening with friends or family, while giving you plenty of choice to let your hair down. The city's diversity is echoed in its nightlife, offering live music, live jazz, fine wine and a vibrant bar scene. Why not try Orlando’s number one country bar and saloon? 'Saddle Up' can be found in the heart of downtown Orlando and boasts speciality cocktails, nightly beer and wine specials and hosts local DJs and bands. Alternatively, you can try 'Tin Roof Orlando'; the number one place for music and a relaxed drink. The Roof is the full package, providing great food such as their O-Eye Mac & Cheese, plus live music and a great drink selection.
Fly-Drive Holidays in Orlando
The best way to discover Orlando is via hire-car on a Kenwood Travel Florida Fly Drive holiday, and we have some very competitive deals you can add to your booking to take the hassle out of your holiday arrangements. Ask about our car-hire prices on 020 7749 9235. Hiring a car opens up the possibilities of your Orlando trip, and gives you the freedom of your own schedule to visit some of Florida's best attractions, such as:
- The Gulf Coast – Florida’s coast is home to some of the best beaches in America, offering beautifully blue seas and soft white sand.
- NASA Kennedy Space Centre – Explore one of America’s most famous attractions, and marvel in the history of space travel and exploration, or even see a launch yourself.
- Daytona – Famous for its beach and for NASCAR car racing, the second most watched sport in the US. The Daytona 500 is the biggest and race of the NASCAR calendar.
- Shops & Malls – Shopping in Orlando is a real treat, with The Mall at Millenia, Orlando International Premium Outlets and the outdoor Pointe Orlando catering to every need and desire.
- Gatorland – Why not admire Florida’s most famous residents, their alligators, at Gatorland. You can do gator wrestling, a gator night shine or if you’re really brave, try the Gator Gauntlet as you zip line over the alligator breeding marsh.
- Golf – For many visitors, Orlando is about the theme-parks and attractions, but it is equally popular with golfers. This part of Florida boasts some of the most impressive golf courses, ranging from public to exclusive, but mind the water hazards, because you may be sharing the course with some more alligators.
- Eco Safaris – Escape the hustle and bustle of Orlando’s theme parks and explore the wilderness on an eco-safari. See native wildlife, like alligators, white-tailed deer, bears and perhaps even the elusive Florida panther.
Christmas Holidays in Orlando
We have limited availability over Christmas & New Year on holidays to Orlando, so book early to avoid disappointment. Our Florida Christmas holidays are exclusive to us with early January in-bounds available flying with Virgin Atlantic.
Orlando Holidays 2021/2022
We are now offering holidays to Orlando for 2021 & 2022, including fantastic Florida fly drives and Free Disney Dining holidays to Walt Disney World, but book early to avoid disappointment.
Want to do something different? Ask about our tailor-made cruises or Caribbean twin centre holidays. We have lots of Orlando holiday options, so call us on 0207 749 9235 and start planning your dream holiday today.