A holiday to Bali is rich in experiences despite the relatively small size of the island. Don’t let the latter fool you, this place might be limited in landmass but its prominence as a destination is huge. Virescent rice terraces, ribbons of exquisite beaches, mesmerising dance performances and enchanting temple ceremonies are only a small number of stunning images and memories that you will cherish forever.
Luxury Holidays in Bali
Give us a call and arrange a Bali holiday today so we can make sure that you can indulge in the lush tropical forests leading down to pristine beaches and immerse your feet in the warm Indian Ocean waters as soon as possible. The qualities of this island are manifold but since it’s widely known as the most-visitor-friendly island of Indonesia you’re guaranteed to find something according to your taste and we at Kenwood Travel are here to make sure that you’ll locate exactly what you are looking for.
It is our job to endow you with the exclusivity, refinement and luxury you seek and we guarantee that the accommodation we provide won’t fall short of its promises.
10 Great Reasons to Holiday in Bali
- Enjoy the unique, almost mystical local art forms, such as Kecak dancing and gamelan music.
- If you’re a night owl, look no further than Kuta where the parties carry on till sunrise.
- Don’t stock up on summer wear only, keep an eye out for some exquisite pieces to decorate your home
- Bali is a Spa paradise, so give the hedonist your what it wants.
- Get some surf lessons in Kuta!
- Enjoy the sunset at the sea-draped temple of Tanah Lot, a place that is magical, romantic, stunning and mystical at the same time.
- Go snorkelling around the Menjangan Island and let the bright reefs and exotic fish put a smile on your face.
- Take a road trip to Lake Bratan, the unbelievably photogenic temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan is definitely worth the trip.
- If you’re more adventurous and don’t mind getting up early, arrange a trip to the volcanic Mount Batur!
- If you’re looking for excitement but are afraid of heights take a rafting excursion through the heart of Bali.
Things to do Whilst on Holiday
No trip to Bali is complete without a stay in Ubud. Commonly known as the artistic and cultural hub of the island, this town is surrounded by artistic villages, working rice paddies and unique holy places. One of the best ways to make sure you’re not missing out on any of the sites is to rent a bike and take a tour, possible destinations include Monkey Forest and its infamous macaques; Goa Gajah, a truly unique sanctuary; as well as the village of Petulu where you can enjoy every afternoon with the breathtaking sight of a thousand herons returning home. In case you crave some food make a stop at Ubud Market and enjoy some of the local treats, especially noteworthy is Babi Guling, a delicious feast of suckling pig.
Interesting Facts About Bali
- Country - Indonesia
- Area – 2,174.9 sq. mi
- Population – 3,891,428
- Currency – Rupiah (IDR)
There is never a wrong time to choose a holiday in Bali, but the cooler dry season from April to October is normally seen as the best time to visit the island.
Bali Holidays 2021 & 2022
More than 35 years of experience in the business makes us at Kenwood Travel your ideal partner if you fancy a holiday in Asia. Don’t wait and book your holidays for 2021 today in order to avoid disappointment. Give us a call and we’d be delighted to arrange for you a customised holiday, whether it’s a honeymoon, a family trip or a vacation for one, we make sure that you’ll have the trip you deserve.