With its intimate and luxurious ships, Seabourn has been a pioneer of the ultra-luxury cruise sector since its creation. Guests get access to a treasure trove of experiences, from dinner at a Thomas Keller restaurant to hearing some of the world’s most renowned experts impart their knowledge with the Seabourn Conversations series. The company’s ships sail around the world, from the beautiful ports of the Mediterranean and the paradise islands of the Caribbean to much further afield on Seabourn Venture and Pursuit, the company’s expedition vessels.
Much of what guests experience onboard a Seabourn cruise is included within the fare. From the gourmet dining through to the company’s famous Caviar in the Surf, where, in warm destinations, Seabourn’s highly-trained staff host a beach barbecue and wade into the water, inviting guests to join them for Champagne and Caviar at a surfboard bar.
Five facts about Seabourn
- Seabourn has five ships in its classic fleet Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, and Seabourn Ovation. It also has two expedition cruise ships: Seabourn Venture and Seabourn Pursuit.
- The company has a culinary partnership with Thomas Keller who owns one of the world’s most famous restaurants, The French Laundry.
- Seabourn specialises in intimate ships. None of its ships will sail with more than 604 guests onboard.
- Guests onboard Seabourn’s expedition vessels will - on select voyages - have the chance to explore below the ocean’s surface in one of their onboard submarines.
- Seabourn has an exclusive partnership with Sir Tim Rice, the man behind the award-winning stage adaptations of the Lion King, Aladdin and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Only Searbourn guests can watch an exclusive created show, An Evening with Tim Rice, onboard.
Who is Seabourn for?
Seabourn is for those who enjoy the finer things in life. Whether that’s Champagne on the beach while travelling in the most sophisticated of ships or eating in restaurants backed by some of the world’s most renowned chefs. The service is legendary. The itineraries are incredible. Seabourn is for those who expect the very best.
Its staterooms and suites are exquisite. Onboard the expedition ships, Venture and Pursuit, you’ll find the Wintergarden and Grand Wintergarden Suites, both span two floors with the latter combinable with another stateroom - perfect for larger groups and families.
Where can you sail to with Seabourn?
With its classic and expedition ships, guests can sail to virtually any corner of the world with Seabourn. There are programmes of cruises dedicated to Europe and the Caribbean as well as Australia, Alaska and Asia - or, the Arctic and Antarctica.
What’s included onboard?
- Complimentary drinks including premium spirits
- Dining, including speciality dining
- Shore excursions (on select expedition itineraries)