Jamaica is all about love; Bob Marley said so himself. Whether you’re looking to elope or invite all of your close friends and family, Jamaica offers multiple beach and garden venues to accommodate any size. Whether you’re looking for something laid back and simple or an extravagant occasion, discover a wedding package perfect for you.
How to Book your Jamaica Wedding
Once you’re ready to book your Jamaica wedding, call one of our destination wedding planners on 020 7749 7291 to start making arrangements. Even if you haven’t decided which resort you’d like to choose, our specialists will be there to help select the right venue and package suited to your taste and budget. We’ll do our best to secure your ideal date and venue at a competitive price, even compared to a UK wedding.
Jamaica Wedding Legal Requirements
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Minimum residency period prior to marriage is 2 working days
Documents Required for Weddings in Jamaica
- A valid UK passport, issued for 10 years with at least 6 months after your return date to UK before expiry.
- Your original birth certificate, showing both parents' names. (If you were adopted, please bring the original copy of your adoption certificate)
- If divorced, the original document of your Decree Absolute
- If you are a widow or widower, the original copy of your and marriage certificate and partner's death certificate
Please note: Notarised copies of documents are required to be sent by DHL to your Jamaica hotel prior to arrival. There will be a charge for this. Be sure to bring all original documents with you when you travel.
Ready to book your destination wedding? Call our destination wedding experts today on 020 7749 7291 or click here to fill out an enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.