St. Lucia Weddings
Discover your dream tropical wedding with miles of unspoilt landscapes, palm-fringed beaches and the iconic Pitons. Whether you choose to get married on a sugar-soft white sand beach or a seaside gazebo overlooking the stunning Caribbean Sea, let St. Lucia’s natural beauty be the backdrop for your special day.
How to Book your St. Lucia Wedding
If you’re ready to book your destination wedding to St. Lucia just call one of our wedding specialists on 020 7749 7291 who will be more than happy to help you through the process. Our destination wedding planners will do their best to secure your ideal date and venue at a competitive price, even compared to a UK wedding. No detail is too small when it comes to planning the perfect destination wedding, so please don’t be afraid to ask us any questions.
St. Lucia Wedding Legal Requirements
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Minimum residency period prior to marriage is 3 working days
Documents Required for Weddings in St. Lucia
- A valid UK passport, issued for 10 years with at least 6 months after your return date to UK before expiry.
- Your original birth certificate, showing both parent's names. (If you were adopted, please bring the original copy of your adoption certificate)
- If divorced, the original document of your Decree Absolute.
- If you are a widow, the original copy of your and marriage certificate and partner's death certificate.
Please note: all original documents must be taken with you when you travel.
Ready to book your destination wedding? Call our destination wedding experts today on 020 7749 7291 or click here to fill out an enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.