Hong Kong Holidays
A holiday in Hong Kong is a truly memorable undertaking in Asia since after a first, almost overwhelming sensory wave of tightly packed sidewalks, neon signs, and steam-filled canteens has rolled over you, you’ll find it a place to utterly delight in. Entirely safe and fantastically organised you’ll experience your very personal little moments of perfection, may that be a bargain bowl of beef brisket soup or afternoon tea in one of the high-end hotel lobbies.
Luxury Holidays in Hong Kong
On your Hong Kong holiday we’d be delighted to provide you with the necessary exclusivity and comfort you need after a long day on the busy streets of this vibrant metropolis. Let us envelop you in luxury and refinement so that the only thing you have to worry about is what part of this fantastic city you wish to explore next. This destination showcases multiple personalities through its Cantonese, Chinese as well as British influences and is perfect for the curious traveller.
10 Great Reasons to Holiday in Hong Kong
- Pay a visit to Ocean Park, the best theme park in Hong Kong with fantastic rides and excellent animal attractions.
- The Tian Tan Buddha, a 34m-high bronze statue.
- Enjoy the Hong Kong city skyline, one of the best in the world.
- Pick up the perfect souvenir at the Jade Market with over 400 stalls
- The Peak Tower with its vast array of shops, attractions, and restaurants is the ideal destination for the whole family and provides one of the best views of the city
- Don’t miss the Temple Street Night Market, the city’s most famous open-air market with plenty of irresistible discounts.
- Hop on the Ngong Ping Skyrail and enjoy the stunning views of the countryside from the top of the mountain in Lantau Island.
- Obtain a Museum Weekly Pass to get unlimited admission to a diverse range of fantastic museums.
- Man Mo Temple, Check out the religious artifacts at this Taoist temple from the 19th century.
- In order to experience the city’s unique culture, attend one of the traditional Chinese festivals.
Things to do Whilst on Holiday
Hong Kong has one of the finest city skylines in the world and a stroll around the Avenue of Stars is the ideal way to get an uninterrupted view. Lovely by day, the latter becomes absolutely stunning by night, so get ready to witness a spectacular sound and light show that involves the 20 prominent buildings of the Hong Kong skyline. After such a visual delight you can indulge in a culinary one with a visit to one of many upscale restaurants in the Lan Kwai Fong district or enjoy some fresh seafood in the Sai Kung area. Maybe you want to keep it simple with a tea drinking session and assorted dim sum, either way, you’re guaranteed to find something to your taste.
Interesting Facts About Hong Kong
- Area – 1,042 sq. km
- Population – 6,980,412
- Currency – Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
Hong Kong Holidays 2024/2025
If you’re looking for an elegant, exclusive yet slightly different holiday let us at Kenwood Travel take care of every detail, after all, we’ve got 45 years of experience. Give us a call and we’d gladly arrange for you the personalised holiday you dream of. In order to avoid any disappointment make sure to book your holidays for 2024/2025 early and enter the realm of joyous anticipation.