A holiday to Fujairah takes you to the heart of Arabian charm, sprinkled with museums and fringed with stunning beaches. Step into a world of decadent dining, beautiful landscapes, ancient history and a jaw-dropping coastline facing the Gulf of Oman. And if you want to sample Dubai’s exciting bustle, the city is only a 90-minute drive away.
Luxury holidays in Fujairah
Booking a holiday to Fujairah with Kenwood Travel means you’re in for a luxurious stay filled with pampering and paradise. Afterwards, return to your decadent resort and relax in an Arabian spa, make use of the superb service and savour the fine dining options the UAE is famous for. This is a land of affluence and opulence.
Great reasons to holiday in Fujairah
- Much quieter than some of the other emirates
- Fujairah offers some of the UAE’s best diving, with waters teeming with fish and coral reefs
- All Inclusive hotel options
- The Home to Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the second largest in the UAE
- Fujairah is the quieter, oft-overlooked gem of the UAE
- Home to Al-Bidyah Mosque, the oldest mosque in the UAE
- Fujairah has a huge choice of museums and ancient forts
- Beautiful nature with an abundance of Wadis
Things to do in Fujairah
A holiday to Fujairah takes you to a historical-wonder hotspot, where you can bear witness to the country’s oldest mosques, forts and structures that can be found throughout the stunning landscapes. But that’s not all. See yourself explore Masafi’s natural springs, dune-bash into the dry riverbeds of Wadi Siji, Wadi Saham and Wadi Mai, or tour the cultural wonder of the second largest in mosque the UAE.
The hotels we feature are loacted near Dibba, which is the perfect location to explore the amazing marine life. For a truly nature-centric experience, you could also pay a visit to Ain al-Madhab Hot Springs, nestled in the Hajar Mountains and dip into the nearby family-friendly pools with pleasantly warm sulphuric water. If you’re interested in an exciting day out, visit the bustling metropolis of Dubai, a short drive away, then return home to the UAE’s scenic slice of calm.
Ramadan and public holidays in the UAE
Ramadan is from 2nd April - 1st May 2022 and 22nd March – 20th April 2023. During religious celebrations and public holidays in the United Arab Emirates, restrictions on the serving of alcohol may be imposed at hotels and restaurants. Food services may also be restricted and opening times may vary. Please check with your Kenwood Travel agent for more info, or see the list of UAE public holidays below:
- Gregorian New Year: 1 January
- Eid Al Fitr: From last day of the Islamic month of Ramadan to 3 Shawwal* (4 days)
- Arafah day and Eid Al Adha (Feast of Sacrifice): From 9 to 12 Dhu al Hijjah* (4 days)
- Hijri New Year (Islamic New Year): 1 Muharram - 12 August in 2021 and on 30 July in 2022
- Prophet Mohammed's birthday: 21 October in 2021 and on 8 October in 2022
- Commemoration Day: 1 December (previously known as Martyr's Day and was observed on 30 November)
- National Day: 2 and 3 December (2 days)
Facts about Fujairah
- Area – 450 sq. miles
- Population – 152,000
- Currency – Arab Emirate Dirham (AED)
Weather in Fujairah
Fujairah has a typically hot climate. During the summer months the temperature can reach over 40C. Bring suitable clothing for all eventualities, because the temperature may drop at night. With numerous air-conditioned restaurants, museums and attractions spread throughout the region, there are plenty of indoor activities to keep you occupied, plus the hotels chill their pools to ensure they are the perfect temperature. October to April temperatures, often hovering around a pleasant 30C, tend to be bit cooler.
Fujairah holidays 2021 / 2022
Kenwood Travel offer a range of hand-tailored holidays to Fujairah for 2021 and 2022. Book early to enjoy the calm side of the UAE, whilst still nearby to the bustle of Dubai. We also cater for last minute holidays to Fujairah. We've been leaders in the UK travel industry since 1977, so let us build you the Fujairah holiday of a lifetime.
Know before you go
Please note: Hotel check-in times in Fujairah are usually from 3pm. Guests will not have access to their room before this point unless otherwise stated.
Please note: Electronic cigarettes are banned in the UAE, and it is forbidden to bring them into the country.
Please note: Visitors to the UAE travelling with medicine are advised to check the approved list as provided by United Arab Emirates Ministry of Health & Prevention. For certain medications, visitors will be required to submit an online form prior to travel. This is a legal requirement, and visitors found with undeclared medicines run risk of being denied entry into the country.