Ibiza has long been associated with the droves of young revellers who flock to its shores to party away the Summer. However, large swathes of the island have been designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sits and are protected from redevelopment, the island therefore has an untouched, traditional charm that may come as a surprise.
Luxury holidays in Ibiza
Ibiza is an island of party animals and ancient wonders. Kenwood Travel is pleased to offer you a range of luxurious resorts that will complement any holiday to this Mediterranean jewel. We will use all of our expertise so your holiday best suits your tastes and needs.
Great reasons to holiday in Ibiza
- The beaches – Despite the throngs of tourists that Ibiza enjoys each year it's surprisingly easy to find more remote beaches that will see you sunbathing in peace.
- The climate – With the average temperature during summer reaching 30 degrees and scarcely any rainfall, you're sure to enjoy generous doses of sun during your visit.
- The night-life – Ibiza is world famous for being a Mecca for those who like to party. World famous DJs from all over the world come to Ibiza so during the summer months you'll find a huge wealth of options when it comes to staying out late.
- The food – Ibiza taps into Spain's lavish culinary traditions and it is never hard to find somewhere that serves delicious tapas dishes for you to savour.
Weather in Ibiza
In the summer Ibiza enjoys temperatures that stay almost exclusively in the upper 20s, often reaching 30°C when the Sun reaches its peak. If you'd prefer slightly cooler weather, October sees the island's temperature average around 20°C during the day, although you are more likely at this time to face some rain.
Facts about Ibiza
- Area – 599.8 square miles
- Population – 132,637 (although can soar into the millions during peak holiday times)
- Currency – Euro
- Time zone – UTC + 1
Ibiza Holidays 2021 / 2022
With airline and hotel partners in abundance, Kenwood Travel can cut out the middleman to make booking your Ibiza holiday simple. Our bespoke but affordable luxury holidays can suit the needs of even the most discerning of travellers. Call our friendly reservations team today and find your ideal Ibiza 2021 holiday today.
Please note: The Balearic Islands government charges holidaymakers a €4,00 tax per person per day, payable locally at the resort.