Turks & Caicos Holidays
With the third largest coral reef system in the world and boasting stunning uninhabited terrain, there is a wealth of gorgeous beaches to explore on your Turks and Caicos holiday.
This destination is comprised of two island groupings; a large tropical grouping entitled the Caicos Islands, and a smaller cluster called the Turks Islands. A tropical paradise, this popular destination can be easily accessed from the USA, with Miami just 600 miles away; only 70 minutes by plane.
A highly historic island formation, Turks and Caicos first saw European when Christopher Columbus made landfall in the early fifteenth century and subsequently passed through the governmental hands of Spain, France and Britain. As a result, the Islands have a rich colonial history coupled with earlier cultural heritage of the indigenous people, the Lucayans. A visit to the National Museum in Cockburn Town on Grand Turk Island will reveal more about this fascinating story.
Luxury Holidays in Turks and Caicos
Your Turks and Caicos holidays should provide you with a rich sense of luxury and sophistication. Containing stunning all-inclusive luxury resorts which hold their own amongst the very best around the globe, you’ll experience a restful break with resorts compiled of high-quality furnishings and tasteful pastel colour schemes.
These islands are the utter embodiment of a peaceful escape under the Caribbean sun. Imagine lying quietly on a secluded beach, shaded by coconut palms and with a cold drink by your side for company... Got the image in your head? Well this is just one of the many reasons to consider Turks and Caicos for your next holiday.
10 Great Reasons to Holiday in Turks and Caicos
- See Turks and Caicos National Museum and glimpse the islands past
- Take a pony ride on the beach
- Stunning reef system to snorkel and explore
- Discover the perfect beach at Grace Bay
- Experience ripsaw music, the native sound of the islands
- Go fish! Turks & Caicos is a perfect fishing destination
- Sail the seas of this idyllic setting or windsurf and kiteboard in paradise
- Taste delicious locally caught seafood - ask for conch fritters and conch salad!
- Explore the eco-tourism islands of North and Middle Caicos. Day trip anyone?
- Visit local art studios and support local artists.
You’ll encounter a considerably dry and sunny tropical climate with a sustained weather pattern all year.
Interesting Facts About Turks and Caicos
- Area – 430 sq. kilometres
- Population – 35,000
- Capital – Cockburn Town, Grand Turk
- Currency – U.S. Dollar
Turks and Caicos Holidays 2022 / 2023
If you need a special location for your wedding or honeymoon then look no further and ask us for more details. With four decades of experience we’re well informed to make your dream holiday a reality. Book now for your 2022 & 2023 holiday in order to secure a great deal with Kenwood Travel, the Caribbean experts.